General Rules & Regulations
- A candidate shall not be entitled to claim admission as a matter of right even if he/she is otherwise eligible. The college reserves the right to refuse admission to any individual without assigning any reason.
- The candidate is required to produce original certificates, documents, character certificate, statements of requisite percentage of marks of the qualifying examination at the time of interview / reporting for admission ,
interviewed/ allowed to complete admission formalities.
- No candidate shall be admitted after the last date of admission.
- Candidates awaiting results of improvement of performance examination shall not be admitted.
- The academic year shall be announced by the University in advanced each year and shall ordinarily be between July to June with winter break and summer vacations.