Being a Law College, SRC Law College insists on high standard of discipline from the students for enhancing the status and reputation of the college of excellence in legal education. The norms and standards for students’ behavior will be lay down, from time to time and the principal shall be the authority to take necessary action against the violators of rules and regulations. The following Code of Conduct to be adhered by the all students of College.
Any violation of code of conduct will result in disciplinary action against violator(s):-
- Do not indulge in any act that will tarnish the image of the College.
- Be respectful to all staff/faculty members.
- Be dressed as specified in the Dress Code.
- Do not indulge in smoking. Possession and consumption of all kinds of alcoholic beverages are strictly prohibited.
- Treat College property with care and help to keep the campus clean and pollution free.
- Students are advised to see the notices displayed on the notice board(s) of College. The notice displayed on the notice boards deemed to have served on the students.
- Don’t participate in any political, anti national, anti-social or undesirable activity in or outside the campus.
- Absence in class without leave is liable to fine.
- Do not indulge in any form of ragging which is STRICTLY PROHIBITED as per the directions of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India.
- The decision of the Chairman of SRC LawCollege shall be final in all the matters